5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves
Taylor Cera, MBA, is now the administrator of The Orthopedic Surgery Center in Boardman, Ohio.
Ann Mengelkoch, RN, became administrator of Ridgewood Surgery and Endoscopy Center in Wichita, Kan. Prior to becoming administrator, Ms. Mengelkoch served as the center's quality coordinator, infection control officer and patient safety officer.
General surgeon Scott Newbold, MD, joined the Walla Walla (Wash.) Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center team through collaboration between Walla Walla General Hospital and Walla Walla Clinic.
Linda Rahm, a past president of the Massachusetts Association of Ambulatory Surgery Center, has joined Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America as an executive vice president of business development.
General surgeon Daryl Reid, MD, joined the Walla Walla (Wash.) Clinic Ambulatory Surgery Center team through collaboration between Walla Walla General Hospital and Walla Walla Clinic.
More Articles on ASC Leaders:
105 ASC Administrators to Know
9 ASC Industry Leaders to Know: Women in the C-Suite
10 ASC Industry Leaders to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why
- Physicians at the helm: creating a culture of gastroenterologist leadership in ASCs & endoscopy centers