5 recent ASC industry leadership moves
Andy Chen is stepping into the CFO position at Northstar Healthcare. Previously, Mr. Chen was vice president of finance.
Laurie Markus-Cornell has stepped into the role of director nursing at North Queens Surgery Center. Prior to her current role, Ms. Markus-Cornell was the clinical director of North Haven Surgery Center.
Barbara Elias, previously the director of service line development at Martha Jefferson Hospital in Charlottesville, Va., has become the administrator of Martha Jefferson Outpatient Surgery Center.
Northstar Healthcare appointed Harry Fleming, MBA, its president. Mr. Fleming was previously the company's CFO.
Vaughn Ward is leaving his position as CEO of Northwest Specialty Hospital to become a regional vice president with United Surgical Partners International, according to a North Idaho Business Journal report.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
Women in the ASC Industry: 5 physician leaders to know
14 administrators celebrating 15+ years at the same ASC
108 ASC Administrators to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Growing a healthcare IT company for ASCs — Key thoughts from Source Medical's Dr. James Coffin
- Are quality measures improving patient safety? 7 key notes
- National Surgical Centers of America earns AAAHC accreditation
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Joseph Kittinger of Wilmington Gastroenterology
- PPI therapy may increase risk of kidney injury in elderly