5 recent ASC industry leadership moves
Gastroenterologist Benjamin Basseri, MD, joined the team at Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center La Peer Health Systems.
Julie Dieken, CMRP, has become the director of materials management at Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center. Ms. Dieken previously served as the purchasing administrator at Hoosier Energy REC.
Gastroenterologist Marc Makhani, MD, has joined La Peer Health Systems, a Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center.
Jessie Monnier, previously the regional administrator of the Pain Diagnostic and Treatment Center and Roseville Surgery Center, is now the director of operations – Sacramento region for United Surgical Partners International.
Sandra Schmieden became the director of nursing at the Eye Surgery Center of Augusta a little more than a year ago.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
4 evolving giants in the ASC industry
Women in the ASC industry: 5 physician leaders to know
100 ASC industry physician leaders to know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Options Women's Clinic gets AAAHC accreditation
- $5B in medical office buildings sold in 2014 — And investors are ready for more
- AmSurg's Ben Flatt completes Young Leaders Council training
- Exceptional ASC nurse leaders: Key advice for finding & keeping them
- pCLE effective at diagnosing biliary cancer patients during ERCP, study says