5 recent ASC industry leadership moves
Gastroenterologist Benjamin Basseri, MD, joined the team at Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center La Peer Health Systems.
Julie Dieken, CMRP, has become the director of materials management at Lakeland Surgical & Diagnostic Center. Ms. Dieken previously served as the purchasing administrator at Hoosier Energy REC.
Gastroenterologist Marc Makhani, MD, has joined La Peer Health Systems, a Beverly Hills, Calif.-based outpatient surgery center.
Jessie Monnier, previously the regional administrator of the Pain Diagnostic and Treatment Center and Roseville Surgery Center, is now the director of operations – Sacramento region for United Surgical Partners International.
Sandra Schmieden became the director of nursing at the Eye Surgery Center of Augusta a little more than a year ago.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
4 evolving giants in the ASC industry
Women in the ASC industry: 5 physician leaders to know
100 ASC industry physician leaders to know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 5 things to know about Pres. Trump's executive order addressing the ACA
- Should Medicare allow total joints in ASCs? Q&A with Drs. Barry Waldman, Derek Johnson
- 84% of medical personnel are unsure of MACRA's requirements, survey finds: 3 takeaways
- Healthcare plan vanishes from WhiteHouse.gov after President Donald Trump takes oath
- Christ Hospital's dispute with St. Elizabeth Healthcare over $24M ASC may wage on for years