5 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Accomplishments
Tania Brost, RN, was named nurse manager of the Sanford Health Dickinson (N.D.) Clinic ambulatory surgery center.
EmployerDirect named Jeff Gary its new executive vice president of business development. Mr. Gary will focus on internal and external strategic business development initiatives.
Meridian Surgical Partners, LLC is pleased to announce that Jovanna Grissom, RN and regional vice president of operations, has earned the Certified in Infection Control (CIC®) credential.
Patrick Guzik became the administrator of Bon Secours Surgery Center at Harbour View in Suffolk, Va., a little more than a year ago. Prior to his current role, Mr. Guzik served in a number of leadership positions with Amerigroup Corp.
Lara Jordan is now a vice president of operations at Physicians Endoscopy. Previously, Ms. Jordan was a vice president of operations at Ambulatory Surgical Centers of America.
More Articles on ASC Leaders:
10 Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry
9 Leaders to Know in the ASC Industry
18 Gastroenterologists Leading State & City GI Societies
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis