5 Recent ASC Administrative & Industry Leadership Moves
Amy Maddox recently became business office operations manager at SurgCenter Development. Prior to her current role, Ms. Maddox served as the business office manager for Cherry Creek Surgery Center.
Robert McDavitt, RN, MBA, CASC, has served as the director of ambulatory surgery centers, west division, at Tenet for a little more than year. Mr. McDavitt previously served as senior vice president of operations at Outpatient Healthcare Strategies.
Michelle Richardson, MBA, became the administrator of Bethesda Surgery Center a little more than a year ago. Her previous experience includes serving as the administrator of Great Cincinnati Surgery Center.
Donna Smith, previously as vice president of operations at Blue Chip Surgical Partners, has recently stepped into the role of chief operating officer of Nexus Surgical Partners.
Chrystal Trettin stepped into the role of director of Willmar Surgery Center a little more than a year ago. Prior to her current role, Ms. Trettin was assistant manager at Willmar Surgery Center.
More Articles on ASC Issues:
7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
6 Recent Key Notes on ASC Management & Development Companies – AmSurg, Meridian Surgical Partners, USPI & More
Year in Review: The 10 Biggest Ambulatory Surgery Center Stories of 2013
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How one Miami-based ASC increased its EBITDA by 90% — 4 key strategies
- Eye care center selects Compulink's EHR system — 6 quick points
- Olympus under fire again, Exact Sciences' Q2 2016 revenue totals $21.2M & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist & former UCLA medical school dean Dr. Sherman Mellinkoff dies: 4 things to know
- 5 trends in healthcare payment reform: Does price transparency help or hurt?