5 ASC Industry Leadership Moves
The Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association elected Sandi Baber, vice president of operations for Meridian Surgical Partners, to its board of directors.
Spine surgeon Hyun Bae, MD, has joined La Peer Health Systems, based in Beverly Hills, Calif. Dr. Bae is the director of spine education at Cedars-Sinai Spine Center in Los Angeles.
Zena Jacobs, RN, has been promoted to assistant administrator of physician services at St. Rose Ambulatory & Surgery Center in Great Bend, Kan. Ms. Jacobs has been with the center since 2000.
Angie Reynolds, RN, has become the administrator of OrthoCare Surgery Center in Albany, Ga. Ms. Reynolds previously served as the nurse administrator of Premier Orthopedic SurgiCenter.
The Missouri Ambulatory Surgery Center Association elected Angie Worley, administrator of West Plains Surgery Center, to its board of directors.
More Articles on ASC Leaders:
Cost Cutting at ASCs: Best Initiatives From ASC Leaders
25 ASC Administrators Offer Insight on Joint Venture Leadership
16 ASC Administrators Under 40
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How the election could affect the medical technology sector: 6 thoughts
- UCHealth and University of Colorado partner with Steadman Hawkins Clinic: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. C. Don Greenway of GastoArkansas
- Dr. Murthy Madhira named a leading physician of the world: 5 takeaways
- The Joint Commission releases new antimicrobial stewardship standard: 6 thoughts on what may be coming down the pipeline for ASCs