5 ASC industry leadership moves & accomplishments
Elizabeth Convery, RN, became administrator of Teaneck (N.J.) Surgical Center in January. Previously, Ms. Convery served as director of nursing.
Aimee Fernandez, RN, previously assistant director of nursing, has taken on the role of director of nursing at Teaneck (N.J.) Surgical Center.
EmployerDirect promoted Joni Guerrero to vice president of operations. Ms. Guerrero has more than 20 years of management experience.
Anita Roper, previously a group vice president with Nueterra, is now the regional vice president of Key Healthcare Consulting.
Louis Schmidt, MD, an anesthesiologist with Valley Regional Surgery Center, celebrated 50 years in medicine.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
108 ASC Administrators to Know
14 Administrators Celebrating 15+ Years at the Same ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
The Business and Operations of ASCs
Featuring Mike Eruzione and Arianna Huffington
- ASC Industry Leader to Know: Sarah Malaniak of Ambulatory Center for Endoscopy
- Affinity Health Plan bolsters executive team: 5 key points
- 10 trendy apps for ASC physicians
- The keys to financial success: How to keep ASCs profitable
- ASC success in the age of consumer responsibility: 3 thoughts on high deductible patients