5 ASC industry leadership moves & accomplishments
Elizabeth Convery, RN, became administrator of Teaneck (N.J.) Surgical Center in January. Previously, Ms. Convery served as director of nursing.
Aimee Fernandez, RN, previously assistant director of nursing, has taken on the role of director of nursing at Teaneck (N.J.) Surgical Center.
EmployerDirect promoted Joni Guerrero to vice president of operations. Ms. Guerrero has more than 20 years of management experience.
Anita Roper, previously a group vice president with Nueterra, is now the regional vice president of Key Healthcare Consulting.
Louis Schmidt, MD, an anesthesiologist with Valley Regional Surgery Center, celebrated 50 years in medicine.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
108 ASC Administrators to Know
14 Administrators Celebrating 15+ Years at the Same ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Olympus under fire: Internal emails reveal US execs told not to issue warning about possible fatal scope infection — 10 takeaways
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets
- NeuroSpine Institute of Orlando’s Global Microsurgical Center of Orlando receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- Australia awards 1st patent for MRSA detection technology: 5 key points