5 ASC industry leadership moves & accomplishments
Elizabeth Convery, RN, became administrator of Teaneck (N.J.) Surgical Center in January. Previously, Ms. Convery served as director of nursing.
Aimee Fernandez, RN, previously assistant director of nursing, has taken on the role of director of nursing at Teaneck (N.J.) Surgical Center.
EmployerDirect promoted Joni Guerrero to vice president of operations. Ms. Guerrero has more than 20 years of management experience.
Anita Roper, previously a group vice president with Nueterra, is now the regional vice president of Key Healthcare Consulting.
Louis Schmidt, MD, an anesthesiologist with Valley Regional Surgery Center, celebrated 50 years in medicine.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
108 ASC Administrators to Know
14 Administrators Celebrating 15+ Years at the Same ASC
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health
- The biggest issues facing orthopedic surgeons today