4 Recent ASC Leadership Moves
Barbara Ciaramella, previously the director of quality management at Summit Surgical Center in Voorhees, N.J., has become the vice president of product lines at Kennedy University Hospital in Stratford, N.J.
Caroline Garza became the director of operations and revenue cycle at La Peer Surgery Center in Los Angeles a little more than a year ago. Previously, Ms. Garza was a traveling consultant with Symbion.
Elise Gregory became assistant vice president of financial operations for the Atlantic Group-Mid America region of Symbion a little more than a year ago. Previously, Ms. Gregory was an accounting manager with Symbion.
Joe Macies has stepped into the role of CEO of Virtual Officeware Healthcare Solutions. Prior to his role with VOWHS, Mr. Macies was the president and CEO of AmkaiSolutions.
More Articles on ASC Leaders:
102 ASC Administrators to Know
10 ASC Company Leaders to Know
9 ASC Industry Leaders to Know: Women in the C-Suite
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Julie Servoss: A GI tech must-have
- GI society roundtable: Putting together the game plan for potential colonoscopy cuts
- 5 critical steps to developing an ASC risk management program
- Researchers reconstruct ancient virus to enhance gene therapy — 5 notes
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jacques Van Dam of USC's Keck School Medicine