4 Recent ASC Industry Leadership Moves & Honors
Dale Bowman, previously the clinical director of LifeCenter Surgery Center in Sacramento, has become the chief compliance officer of Vista Imaging Services.
Adam Ginn, MD, an orthopedic surgeon with Novent Health Julian Road Outpatient Surgery Center in Salisbury, N.C., has been elected to the American Society for Surgery of the Hand.
Brian Holland was named the vice president of operations at MediGain. Mr. Holland previously served as the vice president of revenue cycle management for Liberty Medical Supply.
Hubert King has been appointed the CFO of Foundation Healthcare. Mr. King previously served as CFO of SoutheastHEALTH.
More Articles on ASC Industry Leaders:
14 Administrators Celebrating 15+ Years at the Same ASC
100 ASC Industry Physician Leaders to Know
106 ASC Administrators to Know
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 143k medical professionals oppose mass deportation of undocumented population — 4 things to know
- The race for ASC efficiency and value: 4 ways to increase throughput and promote quality
- ASC industry leader to know: Stephen Rosenbaum of Interventional Management Services
- 10 most frequent sentinel events
- 15 things to know about orthopedics for ASCs