Regent Surgical Health Appoints Evan Metz as Purchasing Manager
Regent Surgical Health has appointed Evan Metz to the position of purchasing manager.
Among other positions, Evan has served as an associate purchasing manager for Medline Industries. He will be responsible for assisting Amy Gagliardi, Regent's corporate purchasing director, in developing and maintaining a cost-effective materials management program for Regent's surgery centers.
He will also manage the conversion of legacy software to enterprise software. Mr. Metz attended Purdue University, where he graduated with a bachelor's degree in industrial management.
Related Articles on Regent Surgical Health:
ASC Industry Leader to Know: Dr. James Lynch of SpineNevada
5 Smart Moves for ASC Administrators
Regent Surgical Health Promotes Andrew Suba to Revenue Cycle Coordinator
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Study: Romney's Healthcare Reform Law Did Not Increase Hospital Use, Costs
- Value-Based Physician Compensation: How 2 Organizations Are Navigating It
- 100 Leaders of Great Hospitals in America
- 12 Statistics on ASC Administrator Salaries
- UnityPoint Health — Trinity Bettendorf to Open Pain Management Center