Practice Partners in Healthcare Seeks Vice President of Operations
Practice Partners in Healthcare, an Birmingham, Ala.-based ambulatory surgery center company, currently has an opening for a Vice President of Operations to assist with the management and development of existing and future centers.
Applicants should have at least five years experience in the ambulatory surgery industry.
Learn more about Practice Partners in Healthcare.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Job opening: Meridian Surgical Partners seeks regional VP of operationsRead Now
- ASCAI victory in Illinois leads to changes for Medicare-certified ASCs
- 24 new statistics on ASC staff salary, wages across the country
- Will political conflict stop the U.S. from tackling its healthcare spending problem?
- Has Maryland found a solution to the U.S. healthcare cost crisis?
- CMS: 3 new ICD-10 testing weeks