Practice Partners in Healthcare Seeks Vice President of Operations
Practice Partners in Healthcare, an Birmingham, Ala.-based ambulatory surgery center company, currently has an opening for a Vice President of Operations to assist with the management and development of existing and future centers.
Applicants should have at least five years experience in the ambulatory surgery industry.
Learn more about Practice Partners in Healthcare.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Senate Introduces Companion Medicare RAC Reform Bill
- Drs. Brian Cole, Anthony Romeo of Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush Among Top Orthopedic Surgeons Contributing to Orthopedic Literature
- Spinal Elements Upgrades to 40,000-Square-Foot Headquarters
- UnitedHealth, Aetna, Cigna to Sit Out of California's Health Insurance Exchange
- Rhode Island Nixes "Confidential" Prices Between Payors, Providers