Practice Partners in Healthcare Seeks Vice President of Operations
Practice Partners in Healthcare, an Birmingham, Ala.-based ambulatory surgery center company, currently has an opening for a Vice President of Operations to assist with the management and development of existing and future centers.
Applicants should have at least five years experience in the ambulatory surgery industry.
Applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Practice Partners in Healthcare.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Where is private practice headed? Dr. Daniel Murray to discuss key thoughts
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Daniel Chung of Massachusetts General Hospital
- EndoChoice receives consensus rating of 'strong buy': 4 quick facts
- U.S. general anesthesia drugs market to reach $2B by 2020: 7 key trends
- Physician frustrations: 6 biggest stress points