Practice Partners in Healthcare Seeks Vice President of Operations
Practice Partners in Healthcare, an Birmingham, Ala.-based ambulatory surgery center company, currently has an opening for a Vice President of Operations to assist with the management and development of existing and future centers.
Applicants should have at least five years experience in the ambulatory surgery industry.
Applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Practice Partners in Healthcare.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zika has a code in ICD-10: 3 notes
- SwervePay earns $10M in funding — 4 observations
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Dahlia Awais of Minnesota Gastroenterology
- Dr. David Ahlquist: Cologuard could be an alternative to colonoscopy — 5 notes
- 74% of anesthesiologists sued for care at outpatient clinics: 7 statistics on work setting & lawsuit risk