Practice Partners in Healthcare Seeks Vice President of Operations
Practice Partners in Healthcare, an Birmingham, Ala.-based ambulatory surgery center company, currently has an opening for a Vice President of Operations to assist with the management and development of existing and future centers.
Applicants should have at least five years experience in the ambulatory surgery industry.
Applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Practice Partners in Healthcare.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Job opening: Interventional Pain Management Physician, New JerseyRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career