Multispecialty ASC Administrator Job Opening in Michigan
The position will report directly to the Board of Directors and is responsible for overseeing the business, financial and clinical activities at the center. This individual will have responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
• Performing all business functions for the center;
• Integrating clinical management and business objectives;
• Preparing strategic plans and budgetary projections;
• Facilitating the ongoing growth and development of the center.
This is a full time position Monday through Friday with excellent benefits and compensation commensurate with experience.
Qualifications for this position include:
• Bachelor's decree required; Master's degree preferred
• ASC or related acute care experience, healthcare management and evidence of leadership qualities required
• Knowledge of and/or experience with licensure (Joint Commission), finance and accounting, third party payor negotiations and human resource management preferred
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize, and experience with functioning effectively under pressure
• Experience with EMR helpful
Please send resumes to:
Post Office Box 1702
Midland, MI 48641-1702
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Job Opening: Ambulatory Surgery Center Administrator in North CarolinaRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers