Job Opening: RN Nurse Manager in Minnesota ASC
RN NURSE MANAGER
North Memorial Ambulatory Surgery Center at Maple Grove is seeking an Operating Room Nurse Manager responsible for the oversight of surgical and endoscopy procedure rooms, sterile processing, decontamination, endoscopy processing, regulatory oversight and other duties as assigned. This is a full-time benefit-eligible position. The ideal candidate must have operating room management experience. Previous ambulatory surgery center experience preferred.
North Memorial Ambulatory Surgery Center
9855 Hospital Drive, Suite 175
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Equal Opportunity Employer
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- House Votes to Repeal the PPACA — for 37th Time
- 6 Statistics on Concierge and Direct Pay Physician Practices
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- 5 Things to Know About Medical Office Visits in 2012
- Medical Facilities Corporation Reports Higher Revenue After Arkansas Surgical Hospital Acquisition