Job Opening: ASC Administrator in Chicago Suburbs
Our client, a national ambulatory surgery center management company, has an extraordinary opportunity in the suburbs of Chicago for an experienced ASC administrator to oversee the operation of a multi-specialty surgery center.
The successful candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree and at least 3 years of experience managing a multi-specialty surgery center.
Outstanding compensation and benefit package. If needed, they also offer an excellent relocation package.
Located in DuPage County, west of Chicago.
All inquiries are confidential.
Learn more about Feldman Search.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About