Job Opening: Administrator/Nurse Manager at Eastside Medical Group Multispecialty Surgery Center
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Daily clinical staffing and flow of patients through the ASC experience
• Recruiting, hiring, and evaluating all personnel
• Supervision of all staff including RNs, surgical techs and front-office personnel
• Assuring compliance to all clinical policies and procedures by the Physicians and staff
• Fiscal and operational accountability, including assisting with the preparation of an annual budget
• Preparation and management of paperwork and studies necessary for continued certification and accreditation
• HIPAA/Safety and Infection Control Officer
• Monitoring all procedure area purchases
• Focus on quality of care and patient satisfaction
• BS or equivalent college degree and current WA RN license.
• 2 years prior experience in a management role
• Supervisory experience, with fiscal responsibility in a for-profit healthcare setting preferred, including infection prevention and control services.
• ACLS certified, with experience surgical nursing in a multi-specialty environment.
• Familiarity with state, Medicare and accreditation requirements (JCAHO or AAAHC preferred).
• Proficient in computer programs including EXCEL and WORD, and prior experience with billing systems/software.
• A working knowledge of Medical terminology, CPT codes, ICD-9 codes, patient registration, charge entry functions or other billing related experience is preferred.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits and a pleasant working environment. For more information, visit www.endocenters.com for information on our partner, Physicians Endoscopy. EOE
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.