ZH Healthcare Makes EMR Portal More Patient-Friendly
ZH Healthcare has added new features to its ZH OpenEMR Patient Portal to allow for greater communication between patients and physicians.
Patient will now be able to upload medical history documents and secured photos before their initial appointment. This process will save time when a patient gets to the physician’s office and breaks down communication barriers.
ZH OpenEMR Patient Portal is free to OpenEMR users.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Healthcare Plan Divides Physicians, Employers Over Cost of Care
Dr. Mike Gallagher Joins Health Revenue Assurance as Medical Information Officer
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Physicians Foundation includes ICD-10 implementation as critical area for physicians in 2015Read Now
- ASC staff management primer: 10 key articles for surgery center leaders
- Dr. Jacquelyn Short joins LaFollette Eye Clinic
- Engage the disengaged: 9 tips for underperforming employees
- Flexion Therapeutics prices underwritten public offering of 5.04M shares
- CMS approves Yorkville Endoscopy's plan to stay open