ZH Healthcare Makes EMR Portal More Patient-Friendly
ZH Healthcare has added new features to its ZH OpenEMR Patient Portal to allow for greater communication between patients and physicians.
Patient will now be able to upload medical history documents and secured photos before their initial appointment. This process will save time when a patient gets to the physician’s office and breaks down communication barriers.
ZH OpenEMR Patient Portal is free to OpenEMR users.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Healthcare Plan Divides Physicians, Employers Over Cost of Care
Dr. Mike Gallagher Joins Health Revenue Assurance as Medical Information Officer
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
CMS: ICD-10 fact sheetRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career