ZH Healthcare Makes EMR Portal More Patient-Friendly
ZH Healthcare has added new features to its ZH OpenEMR Patient Portal to allow for greater communication between patients and physicians.
Patient will now be able to upload medical history documents and secured photos before their initial appointment. This process will save time when a patient gets to the physician’s office and breaks down communication barriers.
ZH OpenEMR Patient Portal is free to OpenEMR users.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Healthcare Plan Divides Physicians, Employers Over Cost of Care
Dr. Mike Gallagher Joins Health Revenue Assurance as Medical Information Officer
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
HCA's ambulatory surgery division partners with Issio Solutions: 5 things to knowRead Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Tuesday — May 26, 2015
- Anesthesia technology degree program comes to Illinois
- Thousands of patients see data stolen from New Jersey hospital: 6 things to know
- The emotional impact of a medical error
- 12 California hospitals pay $775k in penalties from California Department of Public Health