Wolters Kluwer Health Partners With Streamline Health Solutions to Mitigate ICD-10 Risk
announced a partnership with Streamline Health Solutions to distribute its Health Language LEAP I-10 claims analytics and mapping solution.
The claims analytics and mapping solution is designed to mitigate the risks of the ICD-10 transition.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
Top 5 Physician Specialties With Unexpected Denials
New ICD-10 Transition Date Set for Oct. 1, 2015
CodeSmart Adjusts ICD-10 Plan, Signs New Clients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New York Attorney General's settlement with 3 national credit agencies to extend timeline for medical billing disputesRead Now
- Multiple Sclerosis Eye Center celebrates 10-year anniversary
- Checklists may not help improve surgical outcomes, study finds
- Zimmer creates TKA outpatient program
- Medical identity theft impacts 2.3M Americans, fastest-growing identity crime in U.S.
- Value-Based Surgical Care comes to Florida workers' compensation