Wolters Kluwer Health Partners With Streamline Health Solutions to Mitigate ICD-10 Risk
The claims analytics and mapping solution is designed to mitigate the risks of the ICD-10 transition.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
Top 5 Physician Specialties With Unexpected Denials
New ICD-10 Transition Date Set for Oct. 1, 2015
CodeSmart Adjusts ICD-10 Plan, Signs New Clients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 key concepts for smart staffing at ASCs
- 5 trends in the surgery center & emergency center markets
- NeuroSpine Institute of Orlando’s Global Microsurgical Center of Orlando receives accreditation: 5 key notes
- Australia awards 1st patent for MRSA detection technology: 5 key points
- 40% of residents rake in $200k+ of medical school debt — 12 statistics on resident debt