What Have Physician Practices Spent on the ICD-10 Conversion Thus Far?
• Solo practices spent an average of $7,719 thus far
• 75 percent of solo practices spent less than $5,000 thus far
• Practices with more than 100 physicians spent an average of $45,592 thus far
• 71 percent of practices with more than 100 physicians spent more than $50,000 thus far
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AHIP Joins Coalition for ICD-10
Coding Tip: Urogynecological Procedures
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare Analytics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
One-third of health customers don't utilize coverage: 5 key notesRead Now
- June 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Mercy Health and Kyruus partner to better match patients with providers: 5 things to know
- Arizona's Banner Health Network uses eClinicalWorks for electronic health records: 4 key notes
- 10 things for ASC leaders to know about CON programs
- 5 key trends for successful ASCs to know from AAAHC CEO Stephen Martin Jr.