What Have Physician Practices Spent on the ICD-10 Conversion Thus Far?
Medical Economics report.
• Solo practices spent an average of $7,719 thus far
• 75 percent of solo practices spent less than $5,000 thus far
• Practices with more than 100 physicians spent an average of $45,592 thus far
• 71 percent of practices with more than 100 physicians spent more than $50,000 thus far
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AHIP Joins Coalition for ICD-10
Coding Tip: Urogynecological Procedures
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare Analytics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New price transparency website draws on data from Aetna, Assurant Health, Humana & United HealthcareRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Marla Dubinsky of Mount Sinai Hospital
- CMOSIS plans to open U.S. office
- Fischer Laser Eye Center among first to adopt topography-assisted LASEK procedure
- British Journal of Anaesthesia names Dr. Kane Pryor to associate editorial board
- Pivotal moments in GI: 4 gastroenterologists share the turning points of their career