What Have Physician Practices Spent on the ICD-10 Conversion Thus Far?
• Solo practices spent an average of $7,719 thus far
• 75 percent of solo practices spent less than $5,000 thus far
• Practices with more than 100 physicians spent an average of $45,592 thus far
• 71 percent of practices with more than 100 physicians spent more than $50,000 thus far
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AHIP Joins Coalition for ICD-10
Coding Tip: Urogynecological Procedures
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare Analytics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical launches OPTIVISTA video processor in the US, Medigus' MUSE system safe for long-term GERD treatment & more — 14 GI company key notes
- GI physicians, PCPs have differing reasons for recommending surveillance colonoscopy to seniors: 5 findings
- Approximately 50% of Crohn's disease patients receiving STELARA achieved clinical remission: 4 insights from a new study
- VA proposes rule to allow CRNAs to expand scope of practice: 5 notes
- Thank you for downloading "Consumerism Is Here: The Art & Science of Acquiring New Patients"