What Have Physician Practices Spent on the ICD-10 Conversion Thus Far?
• Solo practices spent an average of $7,719 thus far
• 75 percent of solo practices spent less than $5,000 thus far
• Practices with more than 100 physicians spent an average of $45,592 thus far
• 71 percent of practices with more than 100 physicians spent more than $50,000 thus far
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AHIP Joins Coalition for ICD-10
Coding Tip: Urogynecological Procedures
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare Analytics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes