What Have Physician Practices Spent on the ICD-10 Conversion Thus Far?
• Solo practices spent an average of $7,719 thus far
• 75 percent of solo practices spent less than $5,000 thus far
• Practices with more than 100 physicians spent an average of $45,592 thus far
• 71 percent of practices with more than 100 physicians spent more than $50,000 thus far
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AHIP Joins Coalition for ICD-10
Coding Tip: Urogynecological Procedures
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare Analytics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- FDA clears 3 GI/endoscopy devices in January
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Katherine Garman of Duke Medicine
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: Week of Feb. 1 — Feb. 5
- Dr. Gary Friedman testifies against bill prohibiting balance billing for OON providers: 5 things to know
- Former FDA Commissioner faces federal lawsuit for 'defrauding consumers' — 6 things to know