What Have Physician Practices Spent on the ICD-10 Conversion Thus Far?
Medical Economics report.
• Solo practices spent an average of $7,719 thus far
• 75 percent of solo practices spent less than $5,000 thus far
• Practices with more than 100 physicians spent an average of $45,592 thus far
• 71 percent of practices with more than 100 physicians spent more than $50,000 thus far
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AHIP Joins Coalition for ICD-10
Coding Tip: Urogynecological Procedures
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare Analytics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Arise Austin Medical Center Selects athenahealth for Clinical IntegrationRead Now
- Patient Safety Tool: American Sentinel University's HAI Prevention E-Book for Nurses
- Study: Dopamine-Producing Brain Region Helps Restore Consciousness After General Anesthesia
- AAAHC: 4 Tips for Building an Infection Control Program
- 6 Must-Reads for ASC Turnaround Success
- 8 Endoscopy Center Administrators to Know