What Have Physician Practices Spent on the ICD-10 Conversion Thus Far?
Medical Economics report.
• Solo practices spent an average of $7,719 thus far
• 75 percent of solo practices spent less than $5,000 thus far
• Practices with more than 100 physicians spent an average of $45,592 thus far
• 71 percent of practices with more than 100 physicians spent more than $50,000 thus far
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AHIP Joins Coalition for ICD-10
Coding Tip: Urogynecological Procedures
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare Analytics
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New Hampshire explores healthcare payment reformRead Now
- Virginia Health Information publishes new quality measures: 4 things to know
- 5 notes on quality & safety in Florida hospitals
- Tissue-engineered small intestine successful — Is a new short bowel syndrome treatment next? 3 things to know
- 4 things to know about medical billing app theBillingBridge
- Port Huron Hospital's director of ambulatory, clinic services featured for work with community: 5 things to know