Website to publish Colorado ASC prices before year's end
As of now, only total knee and hip replacement, vaginal birth and caesarean section prices are available. The prices posted are based on median prices paid by commercial insurers and Medicaid. The data was obtained from the state's All Payer Claims Database, according to the report.
Ambulatory surgery center prices are expected to be posted by the end of the year.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
100 ASC & physician practice coding, billing & revenue cycle tips
15 statistics on top unexpected denials
Beyond the basics: 3 approaches to next-level ASC revenue cycle management
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AAAHC selected to accredit more than 70 correctional health facilities: 4 insights
- GI leader to know: Dr. Brennan Spiegel of Cedars-Sinai
- First impressions matter — AGA shares 5 CV mistakes gastroenterologists should avoid
- Nate Silver: Republican healthcare bill unpopular: 5 insights
- Capital One closes $30.5M loan for medical office building acquisition: 4 insights