Website to publish Colorado ASC prices before year's end
Fierce Health Finance report.
As of now, only total knee and hip replacement, vaginal birth and caesarean section prices are available. The prices posted are based on median prices paid by commercial insurers and Medicaid. The data was obtained from the state's All Payer Claims Database, according to the report.
Ambulatory surgery center prices are expected to be posted by the end of the year.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
100 ASC & physician practice coding, billing & revenue cycle tips
15 statistics on top unexpected denials
Beyond the basics: 3 approaches to next-level ASC revenue cycle management
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
iMedX acquires 2 medical documentation companiesRead Now
- Consumer and clinician opinions on big data, telehealth and mHealth: 8 things to know
- Innovation's moral quandary: When am I obligated to reinvent the wheel?
- House Republicans sue Obama administration over PPACA: 5 things to know
- Just 1% of organizations will eliminate healthcare coverage, survey finds
- DOJ recovers $2.3B in healthcare False Claims Act cases in FY 2014