Website to publish Colorado ASC prices before year's end
As of now, only total knee and hip replacement, vaginal birth and caesarean section prices are available. The prices posted are based on median prices paid by commercial insurers and Medicaid. The data was obtained from the state's All Payer Claims Database, according to the report.
Ambulatory surgery center prices are expected to be posted by the end of the year.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
100 ASC & physician practice coding, billing & revenue cycle tips
15 statistics on top unexpected denials
Beyond the basics: 3 approaches to next-level ASC revenue cycle management
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- StartUp Health Colorado to team up CU Anschutz Medical Campus, Children's Hospital Colorado & UCHealth for health innovation: 5 things to know
- Patient handling equipment market to hit $23.4B by 2024: 8 points
- Use audits to your ASC's benefit — 5 insights
- GI physician Dr. Christopher Meyer out as Holzer Health System CEO: 5 things to know
- Indiana University Health Plans leaving ACA exchanges: 4 things to know