U.S. Senate to Vote on ICD-10 Delay, SGR Fix Today
Health Leaders Media report.
The House passed the Protecting Access to Medicare Act of 2014 last week.
Several organizations, including the American Medical Association and American College of Surgeons, are calling for a permanent SGR fix, rather than the temporary patch proposed in the bill.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
Medicare and Medicaid RACs in FY 2012: 8 Statistics
How Does ICD-10 Affect Physician Practice Staffing?
10 Highest Billed Urology Procedure Unexpected Denial Rates
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Physician Practice EHR Use 2012 vs. 2014Read Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis