Top 5 Physician Specialties With Unexpected Denials
Physicians Practice report.
Specialties with the most unexpected denials:
Physician therapy: 13 percent
Family medicine: 11 percent
Radiology: 10 percent
Internal medicine: 10 percent
Pediatrics: 10 percent
More Articles on Coding and Billing:Rhode Island Eye Institute Selects CareCloud Practice Management Software
New ICD-10 Transition Date Set for Oct. 1, 2015
Coding & Billing Company Activity: 12 Recent Acquisitions, Announcements & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Health insurance premiums rise faster than income — 5 key notesRead Now
- Immunotherapy may extend pancreatic cancer patient survival: 6 key notes
- WAMC Gastrointestinal Endoscopy unit receives recognition for excellence: 5 key notes
- Woman wins $1.5M in verdict after Bloomsburg University Nurse Anesthesia Program dismissal
- 4 things to know about rising rates of chlorine-resistant parasite
- Drew Memorial Hospital discuss plans for new surgery center project: 5 key notes