Top 5 Physician Specialties With Unexpected Denials
Physicians Practice report.
Specialties with the most unexpected denials:
Physician therapy: 13 percent
Family medicine: 11 percent
Radiology: 10 percent
Internal medicine: 10 percent
Pediatrics: 10 percent
More Articles on Coding and Billing:Rhode Island Eye Institute Selects CareCloud Practice Management Software
New ICD-10 Transition Date Set for Oct. 1, 2015
Coding & Billing Company Activity: 12 Recent Acquisitions, Announcements & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Medical identity theft impacts 2.3M Americans, fastest-growing identity crime in U.S.Read Now
- 2 organizations with effective hand hygiene protocols
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jack Groover of Borland-Groover Clinic
- 6 gastroenterologists making headlines — March 27, 2015
- Dr. Julian Gold named mayor of California's Beverly Hills
- Combining outpatient cosmetic procedures leads to higher risk of VTE, study finds