Top 5 Physician Specialties With Unexpected Denials
Physicians Practice report.
Specialties with the most unexpected denials:
Physician therapy: 13 percent
Family medicine: 11 percent
Radiology: 10 percent
Internal medicine: 10 percent
Pediatrics: 10 percent
More Articles on Coding and Billing:Rhode Island Eye Institute Selects CareCloud Practice Management Software
New ICD-10 Transition Date Set for Oct. 1, 2015
Coding & Billing Company Activity: 12 Recent Acquisitions, Announcements & Partnerships
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Is your office culture killing or helping revenue? 3 ways to find outRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology