Surgical Notes Launches New Financing Program for EHR Solutions
The new program offers ScanChart and ScanChart Cloud clients two options to finance the software solutions powered by Shareable Ink.
The two options include:
• Standard Finance Program: clients make their initial payment in advance followed by 36-, 48- or 60-month payment options.
• 90-Day Deferred Finance Program: clients defer payments for the first three months and subsequent payment options are available for 36-, 48- or 60-month terms.
"Our new financing program allows clients to quickly add ScanChart or ScanChart Cloud while minimizing capital costs outlays and eliminating unanticipated budgetary concerns," said COO of Surgical Notes Randy Bishop, according to the report.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
Jeff Blankinship Founds I Need a Surgery Price Transparency Platform: 5 Things to Know
New ICD-10 Transition Date Set for Oct. 1, 2015
CodeSmart Adjusts ICD-10 Plan, Signs New Clients
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Dr. Dolly Skeete joins Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine: 5 key notes
- Big growth opportunities in the ASC space: Key thoughts from Nobilis Health Chairman Harry Fleming
- The changing principles of wound care
- Premiums go up, subsidized plan costs go down — 7 facts
- 5 key takeaways about the world's 1st Hepatitis D virus test