Surgery Center Network Announces New Partnership With ENTRUST
ENTRUST is an employee health benefits resource group. The ENTRUST companies offer services such as claim administration and consulting.
Through the partnership, ENTRUST will gain access to ASCs across the country at case-rate, cost-plus and/or Medicare-based prices. Surgery Center Network partners will gain access increased revenue and case volume.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AHA, AMA, MGMA Support CMS Decision to Conduct ICD-10 End-to-End Testing
The New 2014 Medicare N1 Codes: How Will This Affect Your Ambulatory Surgery Center?
Study: Half of U.S. Healthcare Providers 25% or Less Done With ICD-10 Implementation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
AHIMA, ICD-10 Coalition Call for HHS to Limit ICD-10 DelayRead Now
- Creditron, MediStreams Partner for Small Practice Patient Payment Processing System
- 3 Key Takeaways on Healthcare Billing From TransUnion Survey
- 10 Things to Know About Orthopedics
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Monday
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting