Streamline Health Products Now Allow for Dual ICD-9, ICD-10 Coding
Atlanta-based Streamline Health has added dual coding abilities to its eCAC and eAbstract applications within the Collabra suite.
Dual coding allows coders to assign ICD-9 and ICD-10 codes simultaneously to help them prepare for the full switch to ICD-10. Dual coding may mitigate disruptions in 2014 when the new code sets take effect.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
38% of Physicians Confident About ICD-10 Transition
Is SGR Repeal Coming? AMA Launches New Campaign
Preventing Complications in Readmissions Would Save Medicare $620M Per Year
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Most Expensive Medicare Drugs
- NorthShore Celebrates Creation of Anesthesiology Endowed Chair
- CAHPS Consortium Considers Administering Ambulatory Care Surveys Twice as Often
- UC Irvine Health Names Dr. William Wilson Director of Critical Care Services
- USPI Selects Medline as Preferred Distribution Partner