Sharp Healthcare Chooses 3M System to Improve Coding, Billing
Sharp hopes the new system integrated into its existing electronic medical record will achieve greater coding productivity and documentation, more accurate reimbursement and improve patient care.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Tips for Using a CMS Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage
Health Systems Management to Perform Medical Billing, Coding
CareCloud Appoints Ralph Catalano as VP of Operations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
5 notes on 3M's new ICD-10 toolboxRead Now
- 3 pieces of legislation for ASC leaders to know
- Possible treatment to protect against Marburg and Ebola viruses — 7 things to know
- Thailand's first case of MERS cleared of virus — 5 facts to know
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bruce Sands of Mount Sinai Hospital
- William Blair gives EndoChoice 'outperform' rating: 4 notes