Sharp Healthcare Chooses 3M System to Improve Coding, Billing
Sharp hopes the new system integrated into its existing electronic medical record will achieve greater coding productivity and documentation, more accurate reimbursement and improve patient care.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Tips for Using a CMS Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage
Health Systems Management to Perform Medical Billing, Coding
CareCloud Appoints Ralph Catalano as VP of Operations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Non-Medicaid expansion states could gain up to $27.9B in savings by expanding program: 4 takeaways
- Senate committee advances vote on Trump's FDA pick Dr. Scott Gottlieb
- GI leader to know: Dr. Michael Sagatelian of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists
- Drs. Todd Baron & Kevin Collier: 2 GI physicians in the headlines
- New Century Spine and Outpatient Surgical Institute installs Indigo-Clean disinfecting lights