Sharp Healthcare Chooses 3M System to Improve Coding, Billing
Sharp hopes the new system integrated into its existing electronic medical record will achieve greater coding productivity and documentation, more accurate reimbursement and improve patient care.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Tips for Using a CMS Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage
Health Systems Management to Perform Medical Billing, Coding
CareCloud Appoints Ralph Catalano as VP of Operations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Legislators advocate for vaccines as debate over effectiveness takes center stage
- GI leader to know: Dr. Sam Moussa of Adobe Gastroenterology
- Woodland Hills Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Center earns AAAHC accreditation: 3 key notes
- Vision Eye Center acquires Virginia eye care practice: 3 key notes
- 5 ways CMS changes are affecting reimbursement for ASCs, anesthesia practices and providers