Sharp Healthcare Chooses 3M System to Improve Coding, Billing
Sharp hopes the new system integrated into its existing electronic medical record will achieve greater coding productivity and documentation, more accurate reimbursement and improve patient care.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Tips for Using a CMS Advanced Beneficiary Notice of Noncoverage
Health Systems Management to Perform Medical Billing, Coding
CareCloud Appoints Ralph Catalano as VP of Operations
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Medicare colonoscopy reimbursement cuts could impact GI in 2016 & beyond
- October 2015 Issue of Becker's ASC Review
- Endoscopic vessel harvesting: Key thoughts on benefits for patients
- Colorado panel to analyze healthcare costs — 5 points
- CMS addresses ICD-10 implementation errors — 5 observations