Register for ICD-10 Basics National Provider Call
Medical coders, physicians and other healthcare practice members are invited by CMS to register for an MLN Connects national provider call on ICD-10 basics that will take place Thursday, Aug. 22 at 1:30 p.m.
The call will include a keynote presentation by Sue Bowman from the American Health Information Management Association and CMS' implementation updates. Listeners will also hear about more difficult coding scenarios, such as unspecified codes and placeholder "x."
Continuing education credit may be available for participation.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
CodeSmart Extends ICD-10 Training to West Coast Through eDocSecure Partnership
Outsourced Healthcare IT Market to Grow to $50B by 2018
Proposed CMS 2014 Physician Fee Schedule Pays Less for Services in ASCs Than Physician Offices
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How to Drive GI Center Growth Post Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Dr. Mark Noar
- Anesthesia Touch V4 Receives 2014 ONC-ACB EHR Certification by Drummond Group
- Top 10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 2-6, 2013
- Global Anesthesia Devices Market to Reach $8.1B by 2014
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems Showcases New Breast Imaging Workstation