Regent Surgical Health Promotes Andrew Suba to Revenue Cycle Coordinator
Mr. Suba started with Regent as front office coordinator in February 2010. In 2011, Regent took on six new facilities and determined that "fresh young people" were needed to assist top level management with day-to-day ASC operations, according to Regent CEO Tom Mallon.
As revenue cycle coordinator, Mr. Suba will assist Michael Orseno with revenue cycle management and business office operations. Mr. Suba will be focusing his efforts on Regent's existing centers, and Mr. Orseno will focus on the company's new facilities.
Regent will replace Mr. Suba in the front office coordinator role with Brittney Stevenson, who recently graduated from Michigan State University.
Related Articles on Regent Surgical Health:
MMRGlobal to Install Systems at Regent Surgical Health ASCs
113 Surgery Center Administrators to Know
ASC Leader to Know: Nap Gary of Regent Surgical Health
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About