Regent Surgical Health Promotes Andrew Suba to Revenue Cycle Coordinator
Regent Surgical Health has promoted Andrew Suba, previously the company's front office coordinator, to the role of revenue cycle coordinator.
Mr. Suba started with Regent as front office coordinator in February 2010. In 2011, Regent took on six new facilities and determined that "fresh young people" were needed to assist top level management with day-to-day ASC operations, according to Regent CEO Tom Mallon.
As revenue cycle coordinator, Mr. Suba will assist Michael Orseno with revenue cycle management and business office operations. Mr. Suba will be focusing his efforts on Regent's existing centers, and Mr. Orseno will focus on the company's new facilities.
Regent will replace Mr. Suba in the front office coordinator role with Brittney Stevenson, who recently graduated from Michigan State University.
Related Articles on Regent Surgical Health:
MMRGlobal to Install Systems at Regent Surgical Health ASCs
113 Surgery Center Administrators to Know
ASC Leader to Know: Nap Gary of Regent Surgical Health
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 5 Areas That Trip Up ASCs During Accreditation Evaluations
- CMS Loosens Medicaid Enrollment Process
- Best Practices: Documentation and Reporting for Post-Operative Pain Management Procedures in Anesthesia
- Joint Commission Appoints Mark Pelletier COO, Division of Accreditation, Certification
- Johns Hopkins: Blood Transfusions Overused During Surgery