ProVation Software Enables Customized Care Plans
The ProVation Care Plan uses custom templates that can be imported into an electronic medical record. It is also designed to help clinicians adhere to industry standards for diagnoses, goals and interventions, according to the release.
The software is powered by Lippincott's Nursing Solution. Creators hope it can work toward improved quality of care, standardized care, reduced costs and reduced adverse effects, according to the release.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Aetna to Joint Citi's Healthcare Billing Platform
3 Ways to Train for ICD-10 Now
ICD-10 Creates Opportunity for Improved Finances
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 6 things to know contaminated medical instruments
- Northwest Orthopaedic Specialists in Washington offers outpatient joint replacements: 5 key notes
- What ASC leaders need to know about Donald Trump's '2 for 1' executive order to cut regulations
- 7 things to know about MRSA
- GOP remains unified around 1 core healthcare element — Health savings accounts