ProVation Software Enables Customized Care Plans
Wolters Kluwer Health has launched the ProVation Care Plans software program for nurses and health professionals to create custom care plans.
The ProVation Care Plan uses custom templates that can be imported into an electronic medical record. It is also designed to help clinicians adhere to industry standards for diagnoses, goals and interventions, according to the release.
The software is powered by Lippincott's Nursing Solution. Creators hope it can work toward improved quality of care, standardized care, reduced costs and reduced adverse effects, according to the release.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Aetna to Joint Citi's Healthcare Billing Platform
3 Ways to Train for ICD-10 Now
ICD-10 Creates Opportunity for Improved Finances
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Price transparency in North Carolina could be used to push for CON reformRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Glenn Eisen of The Oregon Clinic
- 2 case studies highlight the need for effective infection control to prevent HCV transmissions
- 1st Navio-assisted SIGMA High Performance Unicondylar Knee surgery successful
- Survey: 67% of seniors want to access health services from home & 7 other key findings
- 15 things to know about ASC valuation from HealthCare Appraisers' 2015 Survey