PINNACLE CBO Becomes Specialty Billing Solutions, Adds Physician Billing
PINNACLE Centralized Billing Office, a division of PINNACLE III, a leading operations and management company for ASCs, has changed its name to Specialty Billing Solutions and has expanded its services to include physician billing, according to a PINNACLE III news release.
The name change became effective Apr. 1, and Specialty Billing Solutions has already begun to offer its services to physicians' practices.
The company's ASC and physician practice billing, coding and collection teams will be housed together but will function as separate and distinct divisions with their own dedicated specialists.
Learn more about Specialty Billing Solutions.
Learn more about PINNACLE III.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Current Issues in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- 5 Ideas on More Productive ASC Board Meetings
- 7 Things for ASC Leaders to Know for Thursday
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society