Mnet, Amblitel Release Remote Billing Tool for ASCs
Aliso Viejo, Calif.-based Mnet Financial and Amblitel have joined forces to offer a remote billing solution for ambulatory surgery centers.
The companies are responding to increased demand from medical providers and practices for temporary billing help during software conversions or other billing process changes.
The partnership will also allow ASCs to bill all insurance claims, deductibles and outstanding accounts receivables while in the midst of a transition.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
New Arkansas Law Calls for ASC Medicaid Reimbursements at 80% of Medicare Hospital Rate
Register for ICD-10 Basics National Provider Call
Achieve Appropriate ASC Reimbursement With Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act: Q&A With Greg Maldonado of American National Medical Management
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About