MediGain Plans to Acquire Sound Management & Billing
MediGain, a full-service medical revenue cycle and analytics company, has announced it will acquire Seattle-based Sound Management and Billing Service.
Sound Management and Billing Service focuses on practice management services and revenue cycle management.
The acquisition is a part of MediGain's growth strategy. The acquisition is expected to close within the next few weeks.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
2014 CPT Code & Medicare List Updates: What Do ASC Leaders Need to Know?
ICD-10 Preparation for Small & Medium Physician Practices: 7 Actions to Take Now
5 Key CMS Resources for ICD-10 Preparation
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
PricePoint website compares Wisconsin hospital, ASC pricesRead Now
- 4 Foundational Components to Determine ASC Start-up Success
- Inc. magazine names PriorityOne Group among fastest-growing private companies
- A world without colonoscopy? 9 gastroenterologists weigh in on the future of GI's top procedure
- Essentia Health-St. Joseph's Medical Center adds Dr. Mark Suojanen
- Gel stops bleeding in 10 seconds in trials