Medical Biller Salary: 4 Statistics
Medscape Clinical & Office Staff Salary Report.
The report showed:
1. 60 percent of medical billers earn $30,000 to $60,000
2. 32 percent earn less than $30,000
3. 6 percent earn $60,000 to $80,000
4. 2 percent earn $80,000 to more than $100,000
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
12 Statistics on Surgery Center Staffing FTEs
CMS Final Rule Adds 4 Procedures to ASC Approved List
ASC Administrator & Physician Champions: The Relationship Every Successful ASC Needs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Kareo launches next generation medical practice billing solutionRead Now
- Blue Ridge Day Surgery Center files form D for $1.3M in financing
- MFC announces April dividend - April 28, 2015
- mHealth market to grow at CAGR of nearly 50% by 2020: 4 statistics on the market by service
- Gastroenterology special issue: "You are what you eat"
- Boston Scientific sales hit $1.77 billion in Q1: 5 things to know