Medical Biller Salary: 4 Statistics
Medscape Clinical & Office Staff Salary Report.
The report showed:
1. 60 percent of medical billers earn $30,000 to $60,000
2. 32 percent earn less than $30,000
3. 6 percent earn $60,000 to $80,000
4. 2 percent earn $80,000 to more than $100,000
More Articles on Surgery Centers:
12 Statistics on Surgery Center Staffing FTEs
CMS Final Rule Adds 4 Procedures to ASC Approved List
ASC Administrator & Physician Champions: The Relationship Every Successful ASC Needs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
$7.10M in quarter revenue & 4 other notes from MTBC's earning resultsRead Now
- Succeed as a new manager: 5 tips
- How to turn ASC staffing from a cost-center into a value center — 8 key steps
- Healthcare services M&A: 10 key trends
- AAOS selects Medline Industries as distribution partner
- Did the ASC industry end the year with a bang or a bust? 50 things to know about 4Q, year-end financial results