Legacy Health in Oregon Chooses ProVation Medical for Healthcare Coding, DocumentationPortland, Ore.-based Legacy Health has selected Wolters Kluwer Health's ProVation Medical software for GI procedure documentation and coding at five Legacy Hospitals, according to a Market Wire report.
ProVation Medical, based in Minneapolis, Minn., provides procedure documentation and support for hospitals and ASCs. Its software aims to reduce transcription, paper storage and image printing costs.
Legacy Health's facilities provide acute and critical care, inpatient and outpatient services, hospice and specialty services in the Portland metro area.
More Articles on Billing, Coding and Collections:
6 Points on Medicare Reimbursement Trends in Surgery Centers
CMS Proposes 2013 Payment Rates for ASCs
10 Benchmarks for Billing and Coding
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 15 Statistics on Accounts & Cases in Orthopedic-Driven ASCs
- 6 Proposed Legislative Changes Impacting Surgery Centers & Clinics
- Surgery Center of Fairfield County Opens in New Connecticut Location
- PENTAX Medical, Hitachi-Aloka Medical Continue Partnership to Pursue Endoscopic Ultrasound Systems Development
- 8 Recent GI-Driven Centers & Expansions