Kareo Raises $20.5M for Cloud-Based Billing SoftwareKareo has raised $20.5 million during its Series F round to fund its cloud-based medical billing software, according to Dow Jones.
New York-based Stripes investment group led the funding.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
MedCare MSO Launches Medical Coding, Billing Blog
CMS Clarifies Medicaid, Health Exchange Provisions From Affordable Care Act
AHIMA, CMS Respond to ICD-10 Criticism
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 4 Leadership Lessons From One of Healthcare's Most Powerful Women
- Dr. Frank Gerratana Wins 2013 Orthopaedist of the Year Award by The Connecticut Orthopaedic Society
- Dr. Joseph Barmakian Earns Physician Excellence Award for Orthopedics
- The Pain Center of Arizona Receives Phoenix Award From U.S. Commerce Association
- AbbVie, Galapagos Partner to Test Possible Chrohn's Disease Drug