It's Go Time: the Final Preparations for ICD-10
12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, Lisa Rock and Jessica Edmiston, BS, CPC, CASCC will give a presentation titled "It's Go Time: the Final Preparations for ICD-10."
During the session, Ms. Talton will address the final steps for ambulatory surgery centers to prepare for the ICD-10 conversion in October 2014.
Ms. Rock is the president of Ms. Talton and Ms. Edmiston is vice president, performance review at National Medical Billing Services.
This exclusive orthopedic, spine and pain management-focused ASC conference will be held June 12-14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Frost & Sullivan Shows ON-Q Pain Relief System is More Effective Than Exparel
- SCA's Andrew Hayek Named to 40 of the Smartest People in Healthcare
- HCA, SCA, AmSurg, USPI & Symbion: 5 Key Facts About 5 of the Largest ASC Companies
- AmSurg's Dr. Kevin Kirchner Gives TV Interview on Eye Injuries
- Two Urologists Join Oswego Health's Surgery Center