It's Go Time: the Final Preparations for ICD-10
12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, Lisa Rock and Jessica Edmiston, BS, CPC, CASCC will give a presentation titled "It's Go Time: the Final Preparations for ICD-10."
During the session, Ms. Talton will address the final steps for ambulatory surgery centers to prepare for the ICD-10 conversion in October 2014.
Ms. Rock is the president of Ms. Talton and Ms. Edmiston is vice president, performance review at National Medical Billing Services.
This exclusive orthopedic, spine and pain management-focused ASC conference will be held June 12-14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- The Future of ACOs for Anesthesiologists
- Healthcare Exchange Traded Funds See Biggest Boom in Years
- FDA Issues Draft Guidance on Off-Label Use Information Dissemination
- Surgical Care Affiliates President & CEO Andrew Hayek Among 2014 Aspen Institute Henry Crown Fellows
- A Look at ASC Valuation Through the Eyes of M&D Companies