It's Go Time: the Final Preparations for ICD-10
12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, Lisa Rock and Jessica Edmiston, BS, CPC, CASCC will give a presentation titled "It's Go Time: the Final Preparations for ICD-10."
During the session, Ms. Talton will address the final steps for ambulatory surgery centers to prepare for the ICD-10 conversion in October 2014.
Ms. Rock is the president of Ms. Talton and Ms. Edmiston is vice president, performance review at National Medical Billing Services.
This exclusive orthopedic, spine and pain management-focused ASC conference will be held June 12-14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Narrow networks: ASC industry boon or bane?Read Now
- 7 things for ASC leaders to know for Thursday
- 5 recent ASC industry leadership moves
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions