It's Go Time: the Final Preparations for ICD-10
12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, Lisa Rock and Jessica Edmiston, BS, CPC, CASCC will give a presentation titled "It's Go Time: the Final Preparations for ICD-10."
During the session, Ms. Talton will address the final steps for ambulatory surgery centers to prepare for the ICD-10 conversion in October 2014.
Ms. Rock is the president of Ms. Talton and Ms. Edmiston is vice president, performance review at National Medical Billing Services.
This exclusive orthopedic, spine and pain management-focused ASC conference will be held June 12-14.
Learn more and register.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Arise Austin Medical Center Selects athenahealth for Clinical IntegrationRead Now
- 4 Tips for ASCs to Select a Business Analytics System and Streamline Collections
- Business Advisor Relationships: 4 Common Mistakes ASCs Make
- Corporate Compliance Committees: Why Healthcare Facilities Need One
- PriorityOne Launches New Corporate Identity, Moves to Bigger Office
- Online Preoperative Screening Advantages: Q&A With Ambulatory Surgical Center of Stevens Point's Becky Ziegler-Otis