Improve ASC Billing: 2 Essentials
• Careful scheduling: understand that patient cancellations lead to lost revenue and work to schedule in a way that maximizes operating room time.
• Use of information resources: review data on the center's billing and look for opportunities to improve.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
From Provider Collaboration to Coding & Billing: How to Successfully Bring Bundled Payments to ASCs
7 Benefits of Improved Clinical Documentation
3 Challenges to a Smooth ICD-10 Transition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
ICD-10 Will Provide Better Data for Healthcare AnalyticsRead Now
- Randy Oostra, Michael Sanborn, and Dr. Michael Schatzlein to Speak at Becker's Hospital Meeting
- 6 Questions to Help Identify the Best Candidates for Hire
- Medical Device Industry leader to Know: Guntmar Eisen of Paradigm Spine
- Unique Methods of Payment: Opportunities for ASCs?
- ASC M&A Activity: 4 Big Trends for 2014 From HealthCare Appraisers