Improve ASC Billing: 2 Essentials
• Careful scheduling: understand that patient cancellations lead to lost revenue and work to schedule in a way that maximizes operating room time.
• Use of information resources: review data on the center's billing and look for opportunities to improve.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
From Provider Collaboration to Coding & Billing: How to Successfully Bring Bundled Payments to ASCs
7 Benefits of Improved Clinical Documentation
3 Challenges to a Smooth ICD-10 Transition
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Study, only 16% of physicians ready to accept financial risk in value-based payment modelRead Now
- Boosting pay at eye centers: Q&A with Bergen-Passaic Cataract Surgery Center's Caroline Ivanovski-Hauser
- American Society of Anesthesiologists launches Perioperative Surgical Home Learning Collaborative
- 5 surgical time-out solutions
- New anesthesia algorithm boosts sleep apnea diagnoses, saves lives
- Humble leaders could be the most profitable: here's why