ICD-10 Transition Eased by Collaboration
ICD-10 Watch report.
Collaboration can lead to less duplication of efforts, better aligned schedules and timelines, support for small healthcare providers and problem resolution.
Some payers, such as Independence Blue Cross of Philadelphia, are offering conference calls and testing tools to discuss ICD-10 changes and prepare providers. Search out tools and look to learn from other's mistakes.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
MedTech National Acquires Medical Billing Company Cylliance
CodeSmart to Provide ICD-10 Training to Texas Veterans Affairs
Aria Systems, Recurring Revenue Alliance Join to Provide Better Billing Services
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- HSHS Medical, Sangamon Associated Anesthesiologists Collaborate for Enhanced Surgical Services in Illinois
- New England Baptist Outpatient Care Center Goes Live With Anesthesia Touch
- Mexican Company Acquires Assets of Medical Imaging System Maker Naviscan
- MedVenture Names Mitch Moeller CEO
- Santa Ynez Tribal Health Clinic Earns AAAHC Accreditation