Humana introduces value-based orthopedic care model in Indiana, Kentucky for total joint procedures: 3 insights
Humana is teaming with eight orthopedic groups in Indiana and Kentucky to introduce a value-based care model for total hip or knee replacements.
Here's what you should know:
1. Humana's model aims to improve quality, outcomes and cost of joint replacement procedures.
2. Humana is providing its eight partners with data and analytics to better coordinate care.
3. The payer established similar partnerships in Ohio and Tennessee in 2016.
More articles on coding, billing and collections:
Anthem selects Alegeus for consumer-directed healthcare solutions partnership: 3 notes
Online patient community advocates for transparent drug pricing practices
The 4 secrets to scaling your business
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- CDC chief fears deadly Candida auris could spread: 6 notes
- Survey says 33% of providers using telehealth services
- Payer group advocates for continuing cost sharing reductions — 4 key notes
- The Joint Commission Journal on Quality and Patient Safety adds associate editors
- Northwest Ohio Orthopedics & Sports Medicine opening surgery center: 4 key notes