Healthcare Business Intelligence Market Growth: 3 Things to Know
• The cloud and mobile segments the business intelligence market are expected to be the fastest growing segments of the market. The growth here is attributed to the general shift in healthcare towards cloud computing, as well as the use of smartphones, according to the report.
• The clinical applications segment of the business intelligence market is expected to grow at the highest compound annual growth rate through 2018. Accountable care organizations, ICD-10 and pay-for-performance models are all expected to play a role in market growth.
• North America demonstrates the largest potential for growth in the business intelligence market, with the Asian market not far behind.
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
AAPC Launches New Continuing Education Tool
4 of the Most Common ASC Billing Questions Answerd
5 Top ASC Documentation Issues Impacting Reimbursement & Their Solutions
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Alliance seeking to repeal 'Cadillac' tax: 5 things to knowRead Now
- EHRs in ASCs: 5 thoughts for the present and future
- Seattle hospitals receive low infection control rating — ASCs maintain low risk
- 6 notes on primary care physicians' outlook on healthcare technology
- Dignity Health Saint Francis Memorial Hospital opens Orthopedic Institute — 6 things to know
- 'Probable' West Nile case in Ohio — 5 notes