Health Data Vision Raises $2.8M for Billing, Coding Software Development
Health Data Vision is in the process of developing a software-as-a-service platform for medical records, Medicare reimbursements, medical coding and other healthcare administrative tasks, according to the report.
The round of funding was led by GRP Partners and Redhills Ventures.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Evaluate ICD-10 Transition Plans to Account for Vendors, Payors
Monitor Accounts Receivable to Avoid Trapped Revenue
Hysterectomy Defined: Coding Advice for Gynecology-Driven ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
New Hampshire explores healthcare payment reformRead Now
- Virginia Health Information publishes new quality measures: 4 things to know
- 5 notes on quality & safety in Florida hospitals
- Tissue-engineered small intestine successful — Is a new short bowel syndrome treatment next? 3 things to know
- 4 things to know about medical billing app theBillingBridge
- Port Huron Hospital's director of ambulatory, clinic services featured for work with community: 5 things to know