Health Data Vision Raises $2.8M for Billing, Coding Software Development
Health Data Vision is in the process of developing a software-as-a-service platform for medical records, Medicare reimbursements, medical coding and other healthcare administrative tasks, according to the report.
The round of funding was led by GRP Partners and Redhills Ventures.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Evaluate ICD-10 Transition Plans to Account for Vendors, Payors
Monitor Accounts Receivable to Avoid Trapped Revenue
Hysterectomy Defined: Coding Advice for Gynecology-Driven ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- AGA releases summer issue of 'The New Gastroenterologist': 3 notes
- 5 GI physicians in the news — August 26, 2016
- Who is Donald Trump's gastroenterologist, Dr. Harold Bornstein?: 5 things to know
- Takeda announces Access to Medicines strategy: 5 notes
- Prior to anesthesia, patients should receive comprehensive assessments: 5 notes