Health Data Vision Raises $2.8M for Billing, Coding Software DevelopmentBurbank, Calif.-based Health Data Vision raised $2.8 million through a Series A funding round and will put the funds toward developing new software and services for medical records and billing, according to SoCal Tech.
Health Data Vision is in the process of developing a software-as-a-service platform for medical records, Medicare reimbursements, medical coding and other healthcare administrative tasks, according to the report.
The round of funding was led by GRP Partners and Redhills Ventures.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Evaluate ICD-10 Transition Plans to Account for Vendors, Payors
Monitor Accounts Receivable to Avoid Trapped Revenue
Hysterectomy Defined: Coding Advice for Gynecology-Driven ASCs
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest ASC news and feature stories from Becker's ASC Review, sign-up for the free Becker's ASC Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 10 Surgery Centers With Charity Care Programs
- Discover Dollars Through Supply Savings: 8 Tips for ASCs
- Ameritox Joins Progressive Medical's Urine Drug Monitoring Network
- 8 Recent Eye Surgery Center Openings, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Harbor House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center to Open Orthopedic Unit