Genpact Limited Releases White Paper on ICD-10 Preparation
New York-based Genpact Limited released a white paper to help healthcare providers seamlessly transition to ICD-10.
The white paper, titled "ICD-10: The Call for Operational Effectiveness," tells providers how to gain targeted insights from the new code set. The more granular documentation required for ICD-10 will also bring the expanded ability to analyze clinical data and cost data, according to the report.
The paper provides benchmarks and performance metrics for providers to complete the transition before the Oct. 1, 2014 deadline.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Budget, Staffing Cuts Hurt OIG's Ability to Investigate Medicare Fraud
AmkaiSolutions, PMC Partner to Provide Customers Access to AmkaiOffice Revenue Solution
Kareo, Demandforce Integrate to Improve Medical Practice Management Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- 8 things to know about self-insured employers
- University of Cincinnati College of Nursing receives grant for collaborative program: 5 notes
- 4 things to know about Preferred Surgicenter opening in Illinois
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Elham Afghani of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Do adults & children with celiac disease have similar responses to gluten? 5 key notes