Genpact Limited Releases White Paper on ICD-10 Preparation
New York-based Genpact Limited released a white paper to help healthcare providers seamlessly transition to ICD-10.
The white paper, titled "ICD-10: The Call for Operational Effectiveness," tells providers how to gain targeted insights from the new code set. The more granular documentation required for ICD-10 will also bring the expanded ability to analyze clinical data and cost data, according to the report.
The paper provides benchmarks and performance metrics for providers to complete the transition before the Oct. 1, 2014 deadline.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Budget, Staffing Cuts Hurt OIG's Ability to Investigate Medicare Fraud
AmkaiSolutions, PMC Partner to Provide Customers Access to AmkaiOffice Revenue Solution
Kareo, Demandforce Integrate to Improve Medical Practice Management Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Zacks weighs in on Tenet shares — 3 notes
- 4 key points on NYU Langone Medical Center & Winthrop-University Hospital's affiliation & their growing ASC network
- Top 10 states with the highest HIV diagnoses rates
- 5 things to know about the new healthcare scam linked to the ACA
- Auditors claim Obama administration illegally distributed payments to payers under ACA reinsurance program — 5 key points