GE Healthcare Launches Improved EMR, Coding Software
The product, Centricity Practice Solution 11, has incorporated a search engine and ICD-10 codes and has reduced the number of clicks to enter a problem by 75 percent. The software is also designed to help coders see the correlation between ICD-9 and 10 codes.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
ZH Healthcare Makes EMR Portal More Patient-Friendly
Direct CONTROL, HTR Business Helps Providers Become EHealth Compliant
Healthcare Plan Divides Physicians, Employers Over Cost of Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Illinois Department of Insurance approves $37B Aetna, Humana merger: 4 key points
- Louisiana ACO partners with BCBS: 5 notes
- Physicians sometimes misdiagnose IBD patients with IBS — 4 points
- Is the ACA marketplace doing more harm than good for small businesses? 4 comments
- Medsphere Systems merges with ChartLogic to offer ambulatory EMR system: 5 highlights