GE Healthcare Launches Improved EMR, Coding Software
The product, Centricity Practice Solution 11, has incorporated a search engine and ICD-10 codes and has reduced the number of clicks to enter a problem by 75 percent. The software is also designed to help coders see the correlation between ICD-9 and 10 codes.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
ZH Healthcare Makes EMR Portal More Patient-Friendly
Direct CONTROL, HTR Business Helps Providers Become EHealth Compliant
Healthcare Plan Divides Physicians, Employers Over Cost of Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Total joint replacement in ASCs: 10 years & counting for Pacific Rim Outpatient Surgery Center — 5 things to know
- 10 largest ASC chains in the US
- Panel favors AmSurg in non-compete controversy with physicians: 5 things to know
- AAAASF grants accreditation to Salmon Creek Plastic Surgery: 4 key notes
- eSutures moves to new headquarters in Mokena, IL: 5 key notes