GE Healthcare Launches Improved EMR, Coding Software
GE Healthcare has launched an upgraded version of its electronic medical record and practice management software.
The product, Centricity Practice Solution 11, has incorporated a search engine and ICD-10 codes and has reduced the number of clicks to enter a problem by 75 percent. The software is also designed to help coders see the correlation between ICD-9 and 10 codes.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
ZH Healthcare Makes EMR Portal More Patient-Friendly
Direct CONTROL, HTR Business Helps Providers Become EHealth Compliant
Healthcare Plan Divides Physicians, Employers Over Cost of Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Ohio receives $75M in federal funding to test value-based billing modelRead Now
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively
- ASC stock report — 5 key company updates
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation