GE Healthcare Launches Improved EMR, Coding Software
The product, Centricity Practice Solution 11, has incorporated a search engine and ICD-10 codes and has reduced the number of clicks to enter a problem by 75 percent. The software is also designed to help coders see the correlation between ICD-9 and 10 codes.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
ZH Healthcare Makes EMR Portal More Patient-Friendly
Direct CONTROL, HTR Business Helps Providers Become EHealth Compliant
Healthcare Plan Divides Physicians, Employers Over Cost of Care
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- North America leads global infection control market with 39.5% market share: 5 takeaways
- 'Nightmare bacteria ' making its way across US facilities baffles researchers: 4 things to know
- Allergan to pay $15M fine for not disclosing 2014 merger talks in timely manner & more— 6 GI company key notes
- 10 ASC revenue cycle trends and developments to watch in 2017
- Investment alternatives to reduce portfolio risk