Fiserv Introduces Biller Advantage Platform for E-Billing
launched its electronic billing and payment platform for small to mid-sized billers this week.
Fiserv is a provider of financially-geared technology solutions. Its Biller Advantage is designed for healthcare, government and property management companies that send between 2,000 and 5,000 bills a month.
Users can send e-bills and accept payments through websites, mobile devices, automated phone systems or customer service centers.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Deductibles Are Soaring: Should Privders Work With Patients to Price Compare?
Are Bundled Payments an Opportunity: 60%+ of Providers Think So
Keep Coders Happy for a Smoother ICD-10 Switch
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 7 Guidelines for Preparing a News Release About Surgery Center Accreditation
- Hiring Physicians: 6 Questions Providing Insight Into Candidates
- Physicians: Timeline for 2014 Deadlines to Remember
- Spotlight on MMX Healthcare: Developing Reliable, Affordable Tools for ASC Data Tracking & Management
- Hand Hygiene Story Roundup