ENTRUST Adds Surgery Center Network to Benefit Plans
added to third-party administrator ENTRUST's list of benefit plans.
ENTRUST has been embedding SCN's services into its clients' benefit plans. Thus far, Berry Bros. General Contractors in Berwick, La., and O'Hair Shutters in Lubbock, Texas, have been the first ENTRUST clients to access SCN's services.
"We're excited to see ENTRUST begin to embed SCN's services into the benefit plans of its clients," said Jeff Blankinship, President of SCN and Surgical Notes in a news release. "Through SCN's services, employees and covered dependents will have the information they need to make an informed decision for selecting the best surgical care provider and surgeon."
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
5 Articles on ASC Managed Care Contract Negotiation
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute “Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers” Report
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
PGM Billing launches free ICD-10 code conversion toolRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Douglas Faigel of Mayo Clinic
- Continuous PPI use increases risk of C. Diff recurrence, study finds
- Dr. Claude Brunson receives 2015 Diversity Educator of the Year award
- 3 things to know about healthcare informatics and its adoption
- GI practice 10 years from now: 5 gastroenterologists forecast the future of the specialty