ENTRUST Adds Surgery Center Network to Benefit Plans
ENTRUST has been embedding SCN's services into its clients' benefit plans. Thus far, Berry Bros. General Contractors in Berwick, La., and O'Hair Shutters in Lubbock, Texas, have been the first ENTRUST clients to access SCN's services.
"We're excited to see ENTRUST begin to embed SCN's services into the benefit plans of its clients," said Jeff Blankinship, President of SCN and Surgical Notes in a news release. "Through SCN's services, employees and covered dependents will have the information they need to make an informed decision for selecting the best surgical care provider and surgeon."
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
5 Articles on ASC Managed Care Contract Negotiation
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute “Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers” Report
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- CDC pleads Congress to approve Zika funding quickly — 6 observations
- Will the bronze plan disappear soon? 4 takeaways
- WHO reports nearly 600 healthcare attacks in 19 countries — 6 things to know
- Is the VA lacking resources or funding less critical areas? 6 insights
- Dr. Kenneth Chang performs 1st TIF procedure using new EsophyX Z device: 6 things to know