ENTRUST Adds Surgery Center Network to Benefit Plans
ENTRUST has been embedding SCN's services into its clients' benefit plans. Thus far, Berry Bros. General Contractors in Berwick, La., and O'Hair Shutters in Lubbock, Texas, have been the first ENTRUST clients to access SCN's services.
"We're excited to see ENTRUST begin to embed SCN's services into the benefit plans of its clients," said Jeff Blankinship, President of SCN and Surgical Notes in a news release. "Through SCN's services, employees and covered dependents will have the information they need to make an informed decision for selecting the best surgical care provider and surgeon."
More Articles on Coding and Billing:
5 Articles on ASC Managed Care Contract Negotiation
90% of Physicians Rely on Traditional Fee-for-Service Model
9 Things to Know: Workers Compensation Research Institute “Payments to Ambulatory Surgery Centers” Report
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- Williamson Eye Center hosts Louisiana's 1st Xen Gel Stent procedure: 5 key notes
- Dr. Joseph Locker performs 1st total hip replacement at Orthopaedic Surgery Center of Ocala
- Olympus, Boston Scientific & more — 4 updates on GI companies
- 5 effective pre-procedure steps to guarantee maximum reimbursement for your ASC
- 10 highest, lowest earning US regions for physicians