Dr. Mike Gallagher Joins Health Revenue Assurance as Medical Information Officer
HRAA provides revenue cycle technology for healthcare organizations. Dr. Gallagher will manage the product development and management development, in addition to providing clinical guidance for services.
Dr. Gallagher formerly worked for GE Healthcare as the global thought leader for Health Informatics. Recently, he was in a clinical position at the University of California Berkeley Health Center. He has 15 years of experience with revenue cycle technology.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
Kareo Raises $20.5M for Cloud-Based Billing Software
Community Health Centers Receive $4.25M in HIT Grants
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- 9 new ASCs and outpatient surgery centers in April 2016
- Joint Commission updates stance on texting orders
- 5 most read GI/endoscopy stories: April 25 - April 29
- American Academy of Arts and Sciences elects Dr. John Carethers: 4 things to know
- Tobira Therapeutics' drug safe for obese patients with health issues: 3 insights