Dr. Mike Gallagher Joins Health Revenue Assurance as Medical Information Officer
Health Revenue Assurance Holdings has hired Mike Gallagher, MD, as its chief medical information officer.
HRAA provides revenue cycle technology for healthcare organizations. Dr. Gallagher will manage the product development and management development, in addition to providing clinical guidance for services.
Dr. Gallagher formerly worked for GE Healthcare as the global thought leader for Health Informatics. Recently, he was in a clinical position at the University of California Berkeley Health Center. He has 15 years of experience with revenue cycle technology.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
Kareo Raises $20.5M for Cloud-Based Billing Software
Community Health Centers Receive $4.25M in HIT Grants
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Oregon price transparency bill dies in the SenateRead Now
- Emory's "Team Ebola" to receive patient safety award
- 5 parasites that have travelled the world
- $180M addition to Akron Children's Hospital includes outpatient center
- NextGen Healthcare launches new population health, care management solution
- Baptist Health Richmond names Greg Gerard VP of ambulatory services