Do Credentials Make a Difference? 7 Statistics on Coder, Biller Compensation
AAPC Healthcare Salary Survey.
Here are seven statistics on coder and biller average compensation, based on highest level of certification achieved.
• Certified Professional Compliance Officer – $69,138
• Certified Professional Biller – $61,667
• Certified Professional Medical Auditor – $61,115
• Certified Professional Practice Manager – $59,619
• Certified Professional Coder – Payer – $57,995
• Certified Professional Coder – Hospital Outpatient – $56,284
• Certified Professional Coder – $48,593
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
6 Statistics on Coder, Biller Salaries by Workplace Setting
AdvantEdge Healthcare Solutions Launches Anesthesia Information Capture Service
7 Statistics on Certified Medical Coder Salary
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- How Physician Thinking Changes After Working in ACOs
- 2014 Financial Impact Analysis Doesn't Stop With CMS' Final Rule: Don't Neglect CMS NCCI Edits
- 4 Drivers of Recent M&A Activity in Healthcare
- 8 Reasons to Outsource Medical Billing Services
- 5 ICD-10 Transition Considerations Medical Practices Have Likely Not Thought About