Direct CONTROL, HTR Business Helps Providers Become EHealth Compliant
Pulse IT Magazine.
Direct CONTROL is a billing and business management software vendor and HTR is a cloud-based clinical management software vendor. The partnership will help healthcare providers qualify for ePIP incentives.
The newly-created package will allow DC to do billing and scheduling while HTR works with securing messaging, HI Service, electronic prescriptions and more.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Dr. Mike Gallagher Joins Health Revenue Assurance as Medical Information Officer
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
Kareo Raises $20.5M for Cloud-Based Billing Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Medical identity theft impacts 2.3M Americans, fastest-growing identity crime in U.S.Read Now
- 2 organizations with effective hand hygiene protocols
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Jack Groover of Borland-Groover Clinic
- 6 gastroenterologists making headlines — March 27, 2015
- Dr. Julian Gold named mayor of California's Beverly Hills
- Combining outpatient cosmetic procedures leads to higher risk of VTE, study finds