Direct CONTROL, HTR Business Helps Providers Become EHealth Compliant
Direct CONTROL is a billing and business management software vendor and HTR is a cloud-based clinical management software vendor. The partnership will help healthcare providers qualify for ePIP incentives.
The newly-created package will allow DC to do billing and scheduling while HTR works with securing messaging, HI Service, electronic prescriptions and more.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Dr. Mike Gallagher Joins Health Revenue Assurance as Medical Information Officer
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
Kareo Raises $20.5M for Cloud-Based Billing Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
- UnitedHealthcare now posts Healthgrades star ratings for each physician: 7 key notes
- Joint Commission: New tools for medical error prevention
- Mederi Therapeutics launches 3rd generation of Stretta, Boston Scientific reports Q1 2016 financials & more — 5 GI company key notes
- Gastroenterologist pay in the US, UK, Canada & Australia: 5 notes
- Seres Therapeutics signs research agreements to support development of microbiome therapy for IBD: 3 points