Direct CONTROL, HTR Business Helps Providers Become EHealth Compliant
Pulse IT Magazine.
Direct CONTROL is a billing and business management software vendor and HTR is a cloud-based clinical management software vendor. The partnership will help healthcare providers qualify for ePIP incentives.
The newly-created package will allow DC to do billing and scheduling while HTR works with securing messaging, HI Service, electronic prescriptions and more.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Dr. Mike Gallagher Joins Health Revenue Assurance as Medical Information Officer
5 Coding Tips for Spine Surgery at ASCs
Kareo Raises $20.5M for Cloud-Based Billing Software
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Judge drops class-action suit in Sutherland Healthcare Solutions stolen records caseRead Now
- ASC accreditation leader to know: Dr. David Watts of AAAASF
- Johnson & Johnson seeks $7.2B in damages from Boston Scientific, AbbVie's HCV prescriptions up 55% & more –5 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- Venture capitalists still excited about healthcare: 5 key notes on startups
- 7 of the top gainers in healthcare stocks
- Improving your leadership skills: 9 tips