Common Procedure Combinations by Specialty
CPT 62270-IR/77003 (Spinal puncture, lumbar, diagnostic with fluoroscopic guidance)
CPT 64483/64484(2)/77003 (Injection, anesthetic agent and/or steroid, transforaminal epidural; lumbar or sacral, single level and additional levels with fluoroscopic guidance)
CPT 73221/25246/73115/Q9966(10) (Magnetic resonance imaging, any joint of upper extremity; without contrast material(s); Injection procedure for wrist arthrography; radiologic examination, wrist, arthrography, radiological supervision and interpretation; and LOCM 200-299 mg/ml, iodine, 1ml
CPT 66984/Q1003 (Extracapsular cataract removal with insertion of intraocular lens prosthesis, manual or mechanical technique with new technology, IOL)
CPT 62311/77003 (injection, single, lumbar, with fluoroscopic guidance)
Learn more about Genascis.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
2 tips for ENT coding & billingRead Now
- Medicare inspections & survey readiness: Key concepts for success
- Streamlining the Life Safety Code® Survey
- International Anesthesia Research Society to issue $1.3M+ in research awards in 2015
- Top 10 common physician credentialing mistakes ASCs make
- Financial leadership playbook: The essential skills for a CFO in gastroenterology