Common Procedure Combinations by Specialty
CPT 62270-IR/77003 (Spinal puncture, lumbar, diagnostic with fluoroscopic guidance)
CPT 64483/64484(2)/77003 (Injection, anesthetic agent and/or steroid, transforaminal epidural; lumbar or sacral, single level and additional levels with fluoroscopic guidance)
CPT 73221/25246/73115/Q9966(10) (Magnetic resonance imaging, any joint of upper extremity; without contrast material(s); Injection procedure for wrist arthrography; radiologic examination, wrist, arthrography, radiological supervision and interpretation; and LOCM 200-299 mg/ml, iodine, 1ml
CPT 66984/Q1003 (Extracapsular cataract removal with insertion of intraocular lens prosthesis, manual or mechanical technique with new technology, IOL)
CPT 62311/77003 (injection, single, lumbar, with fluoroscopic guidance)
Learn more about Genascis.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
7 statistics on healthcare consumer payment trendsRead Now
- Dr. Daniel Lieberman now sees patients at Phoenix Spine Surgery Center in Goodyear — 5 key notes
- Nap Gary's impact on the ASC industry — His legacy from those he influenced
- AmSurg, SCA, HCA & more: 5 key ASC company stock reports — May 28, 2015
- Most common ASC errors in Oregon — 5 key notes
- Cardinal Health to add ambulatory center products after J&J purchase: 4 key notes