Common Procedure Combinations by Specialty
CPT 62270-IR/77003 (Spinal puncture, lumbar, diagnostic with fluoroscopic guidance)
CPT 64483/64484(2)/77003 (Injection, anesthetic agent and/or steroid, transforaminal epidural; lumbar or sacral, single level and additional levels with fluoroscopic guidance)
CPT 73221/25246/73115/Q9966(10) (Magnetic resonance imaging, any joint of upper extremity; without contrast material(s); Injection procedure for wrist arthrography; radiologic examination, wrist, arthrography, radiological supervision and interpretation; and LOCM 200-299 mg/ml, iodine, 1ml
CPT 66984/Q1003 (Extracapsular cataract removal with insertion of intraocular lens prosthesis, manual or mechanical technique with new technology, IOL)
CPT 62311/77003 (injection, single, lumbar, with fluoroscopic guidance)
Learn more about Genascis.
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2014. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
To receive the latest hospital and health system business and legal news and analysis from Becker's Hospital Review, sign-up for the free Becker's Hospital Review E-weekly by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementationRead Now
- 12 tips to negotiate a deal more effectively
- ASC stock report — 5 key company updates
- New EndoChoice slim scope, US Endoscopy distribution agreement & more – 6 GI/endoscopy company key notes
- VisionCare completes financing for commercialization of telescope implant
- House committee chairmen release joint statement on ICD-10 implementation