CODESMART Teams Up with Amerinet to Provide ICD-10 Education
CODESMART, a subsidiary of New York-based CodeSmart Holdings, has been named a choice supplier for ICD-10 consulting and education by Amerinet, a company that manages hundreds of healthcare facilities nationwide. The partnership with Amerinet will give CODESMART the opportunity to work directly with hospitals, surgery centers and medical practices in preparation of the ICD-10 2014 implementation.
CODESMART is an online program for medical coders and clinicians that provides interactive education.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
MedPAC Urges Congress to Close Pay Gap Between Hospitals, Clinics
Is Pay-for-Performance Right for Physicians?
GAO: Health Insurance Exchange Rollout Behind Schedule
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2015. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New From Becker's ASC Review
Health Connexions partners with ICD10NavigatorRead Now
- GI physician leader to know: Dr. Bergein Overholt of Gastrointestinal Associates
- 13 GI physicians making headlines – May 26, 2015
- DDW highlights: 3 GI physicians on what excited them most
- Dr. Lawrence Lavine travels to Guatemala on medical mission trip — 4 quick facts
- Pre-surgery MRSA decontamination drives down SSI rate in elective orthopedic procedures — 5 key notes