CODESMART Teams Up with Amerinet to Provide ICD-10 Education
CODESMART, a subsidiary of New York-based CodeSmart Holdings, has been named a choice supplier for ICD-10 consulting and education by Amerinet, a company that manages hundreds of healthcare facilities nationwide. The partnership with Amerinet will give CODESMART the opportunity to work directly with hospitals, surgery centers and medical practices in preparation of the ICD-10 2014 implementation.
CODESMART is an online program for medical coders and clinicians that provides interactive education.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
MedPAC Urges Congress to Close Pay Gap Between Hospitals, Clinics
Is Pay-for-Performance Right for Physicians?
GAO: Health Insurance Exchange Rollout Behind Schedule
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2017. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- BioSpine Institute adds Dr. M. Nicholas Perenich: 4 takeaways
- Anthem threatens to leave exchanges, implement double-digit premiums if subsidies end
- Opioid abuse drops when providers check patients' past prescriptions: 4 things to know
- AMA implores Congress to reject amended Republican healthcare bill: 4 notes
- GI leader to know: Dr. James Schnell of Palmetto Digestive Health Specialists