CODESMART Teams Up with Amerinet to Provide ICD-10 Education
CODESMART, a subsidiary of New York-based CodeSmart Holdings, has been named a choice supplier for ICD-10 consulting and education by Amerinet, a company that manages hundreds of healthcare facilities nationwide. The partnership with Amerinet will give CODESMART the opportunity to work directly with hospitals, surgery centers and medical practices in preparation of the ICD-10 2014 implementation.
CODESMART is an online program for medical coders and clinicians that provides interactive education.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
MedPAC Urges Congress to Close Pay Gap Between Hospitals, Clinics
Is Pay-for-Performance Right for Physicians?
GAO: Health Insurance Exchange Rollout Behind Schedule
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
New from Becker's ASC Review
Narrow networks: ASC industry boon or bane?Read Now
- Board-administrator relationship is important: Q&A with Longmont Surgery Center's Angie Blankinship
- Health Net allows knee, hip replacement in select California ASCs
- Dr. John T. Moor featured in hip replacement article
- Unique Pharmaceuticals issues 100+ product recall for ASCs, hospitals
- Surgery Center of Oklahoma procedures save $600k for Oklahoma County government