CODESMART Teams Up with Amerinet to Provide ICD-10 Education
CODESMART, a subsidiary of New York-based CodeSmart Holdings, has been named a choice supplier for ICD-10 consulting and education by Amerinet, a company that manages hundreds of healthcare facilities nationwide. The partnership with Amerinet will give CODESMART the opportunity to work directly with hospitals, surgery centers and medical practices in preparation of the ICD-10 2014 implementation.
CODESMART is an online program for medical coders and clinicians that provides interactive education.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
MedPAC Urges Congress to Close Pay Gap Between Hospitals, Clinics
Is Pay-for-Performance Right for Physicians?
GAO: Health Insurance Exchange Rollout Behind Schedule
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- Costs, benefits of virtual colonoscopy: Q&A with Dr. John C. Fang of University of Utah School of Medicine
- Percentage of office-based physicians using EHR in all 50 states: 8 states over 90%
- 8 things to know on physician practice revenue cycle management outsourcing
- Reducing the number of variables: 4 thoughts on what makes this ASC's TJR program succeed
- Patient identification complexity & why the industry is still trying to get it right: 5 considerations