CODESMART Teams Up with Amerinet to Provide ICD-10 Education
CODESMART, a subsidiary of New York-based CodeSmart Holdings, has been named a choice supplier for ICD-10 consulting and education by Amerinet, a company that manages hundreds of healthcare facilities nationwide. The partnership with Amerinet will give CODESMART the opportunity to work directly with hospitals, surgery centers and medical practices in preparation of the ICD-10 2014 implementation.
CODESMART is an online program for medical coders and clinicians that provides interactive education.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
MedPAC Urges Congress to Close Pay Gap Between Hospitals, Clinics
Is Pay-for-Performance Right for Physicians?
GAO: Health Insurance Exchange Rollout Behind Schedule
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2016. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- PENTAX Medical names Dr. Hudson Garrett global chief clinical officer, FDA approves Gilead Sciences' new chronic HCV drug — 6 GI company key notes
- FDA approves Gilead Sciences' Epclusa for chronic HCV: 4 observations
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine appoints Dr. Charles Hogue to anesthesia professorship: 4 things to know
- Net revenue per case for 11 popular ASC specialties — Orthopedics leads the pack
- HHS proposes changes to improve Medicare appeals process: 4 notes