CodeSmart Extends ICD-10 Training to West Coast Through eDocSecure Partnership
New York-based CodeSmart has partnered with eDocSecure to market its ICD-10 solutions to West Coast physician practices and health systems.
CodeSmart hosts its online course CodeSmart University to train healthcare professionals on ICD-10 code and methods. The partnership will help promote the course on the West Coast.
More Articles on Coding, Billing and Collections:
Outsourced Healthcare IT Market to Grow to $50B by 2018
Proposed CMS 2014 Physician Feel Schedule Pays Less for Services in ASCs Than Physician Offices
ICD-10 May be Smarter for Workers' Compensation, HIPAA-Exempt Claims
© Copyright ASC COMMUNICATIONS 2012. Interested in LINKING to or REPRINTING this content? View our policies by clicking here.
- How to Drive GI Center Growth Post Healthcare Reform: Q&A With Dr. Mark Noar
- Anesthesia Touch V4 Receives 2014 ONC-ACB EHR Certification by Drummond Group
- Top 10 Most-Read Patient Safety Tools Dec. 2-6, 2013
- Global Anesthesia Devices Market to Reach $8.1B by 2014
- FUJIFILM Medical Systems Showcases New Breast Imaging Workstation